Calling anyone who wants to learn anything about cars!
All skill levels will learn something new when you help Wrench Our Racecar. It’s all hands on deck if we are going to get this Bimmer ready to race at Road America October 20 & 21. Come help put it together! We have 8 days to work!
Wrenching Dates are Now Through October 17
Wednesdays & Thursdays from 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m.
Members of our race team will be at the shop from to work on the myriad of jobs that need to be completed:
– Fit/install the racing seat and safety harness.
– Disable the steering column lock.
– Install high density cage padding.
– Install the fire suppression system.
– Install the brake cooling system.
– Install the remaining headlight and trim for both lights.
Get your $25 day pass to enjoy wrenching with our team and hanging in the member lounge! When you sign up we will contact you to find out which day you would like to come.