Calling anyone who wants to learn anything about cars!
All skill levels will learn something new at our Wrench a Racecar Sunday. It’s all hands on deck if we are going to get this Bimmer ready to race at Road America October 20 & 21. Come help put it together! Members of our race team will be at the shop from 9:00 a.m. to work on the myriad of jobs that need to be completed:
– Tape and spray paint the rear parcel shelf black.
– Fit/install the racing seat and safety harness.
– Disable the steering column lock.
– Install the quick release steering wheel.
– There is also high density cage padding to install.
– Install the fire suppression system.
– Install the brake cooling system.
– Gut the doors.
– Install the remaining headlight and trim for both lights.
Get your $25 day pass to enjoy wrenching with our team and hanging in the member lounge! Sunday, September 23 from 9:00 a.m.